2013年4月18日木曜日

Introduction myself

My name is Yumiko Taguchi. My birthday is June 28th.
I live in Ibaraki prefecture.But, I am going to live in Chiba prefecture next month!

I like K-pop music very much!! Especially, I like SUPERJUNIOR and Girls Generation.
I love Yesung who is member of the SUPERJUNIOR!!














My hobbies are listening to music, singing songs, dancing, playing the piano!
I enjoy doing my hobbies when I have free time.
I am good at calligraphy. I have practiced it for 9 years.
I want to teach foreign people how to practice calligraphy as one of the Japanese cultures!

3 件のコメント:

  1. I want see your K-pop dance! Lets watch DVD of Big Bang in SALK :)

    返信削除
  2. Hi! Yumiko nice to meet you. My name is Miki. I also like K-pop and I have gone to Korea once when I was high school student. I really want to talk to you!! and I want you to teach me about calligraphy .
    Thank you.

    返信削除
  3. Hi Yumiko! The thing you wrote looks great! It's super cool! You totally should teach me how to do that stuff! And you are so busy getting ready to move in that you've got a bad fever...I do really worry about you. Get better soon and let's hang out together!(^O^)

    返信削除