2013年9月30日月曜日

Collection of garbage by type

When I think about the good point for environment around my life, I hit on the collection of garbage by tipe. My apartment have a day taking out garbage. On Tuesday and Saturday, we take out combustible garbage. And, on Thursday, we take out plastic bottle,can, bottle and separate these garbage according to type.


Separating garbage by type has two good point, I think. One is that it is easy to recovery of them.
I have seen a refuse collecter separate garbage by type because there are no classification of garbage.
If we do it by myself, it will save time to collect garbage. The other is that recycling is easy. These garbage can be new things through the recycling. For example, toilet paper, T-shirts, recycled paper, and so on.  Seperating garbage by type is very small thing and everyone can do easily. If we take out garbage, let's separate them! Small things become big things! I will continue to do that from now on.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿